Club OpenRoad Area 27 Track Experience
Our event for 2019 has ended. Thank you for showing interest.
July 16–17 or July 18–19
Club OpenRoad is delighted to invite you to Area 27, a private members-only race track circuit in the premier destination of Oliver, BC, carved into Canada’s only desert.
Join us for an exhilarating two-day event in July where you will enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime driving experience, gourmet dining, and connections with fellow driving enthusiasts. As a guest of Club OpenRoad, you will also receive access to discounted hotel rates to enjoy a stay at Spirit Ridge Resort.
This event was made for sport trimline drivers looking for an exclusive driving experience in a luxury setting, where some of North America's best racing drivers will teach you the basics of high performance driving. We highly recommend having your vehicle track-ready and operating at top performance for this event.
($850 for single member entry, an additional $150 for 1 guest maximum, plus fees and taxes)
Watch what we experienced at Area 27
What You Will Get
- A once-in-a-lifetime track day experience in the premier destination of Oliver in the South Okanagan
- An exhilarating day at the private Area 27 race track
- Driving time on the world-renowned, 16-turn track in your own vehicle
- Professional driving instruction led by world-class race car drivers
- Welcome reception and gourmet dinner at Burrowing Owl Winery
- Delicious breakfast and track-side luncheon on track day
- An exclusive retreat with fellow driving enthusiasts
- Enjoy a corporate members rate at Spirit Ridge Resort, nestled in the Cascade Mountains
Enjoy driving time on all 16 turns of the world-renowned private Area 27 race track
Learn how to navigate Area 27’s track at your vehicle’s top performance by world-class drivers
Experience dinner at Burrowing Owl Winery, as well as track day breakfast and lunch
Full Event Schedule
Meet at Spirit Ridge & Shuttle to Dinner
(For participants staying at Spirit Ridge)
(Burrowing Owl Estate Winery)
|7:00 AM||Breakfast provided at Spirit Ridge Resort|
|8:00 AM||Club OpenRoad Track Day at Area 27|
|12:30 PM||Lunch provided at Area 27|
|4:00 PM||Event Finishes|
* Exact times are subject to change
Guests included in the ticket package will enjoy many aspects of the event and will watch the Area 27 track training on-site. Please note guests will not be able to drive or be a passenger in the vehicle due to safety regulations.
Please book your own accommodation by calling Spirit Ridge Resort at 250-495-5445 and telling them you are a guest of OpenRoad. There is a special event Room Rate available at the Resort.
Sport Model Vehicles
Please note that a track-capable vehicle is mandatory for participation in this event. As this is a serious track event, Club OpenRoad reserves the right to cancel and refund your tickets if your vehicle does not meet Area 27 track standards.
If you are unsure if your vehicle meets these standards, please contact email@example.com and we would be happy to assist.
Participants are responsible for ensuring their vehicles are properly insured for a track-type event. Please check with your insurance and/or lease provider, and review the Area 27 vehicle preparedness guidelines here.
Spirit Ridge Resort — Stay by the Shores of Osoyoos Lake
You’ll know when you’ve arrived at Spirit Ridge; there’s no mistaking the gently sloping vineyards, glittering Osoyoos Lake, and dramatic Okanagan Range, part of the Cascade Mountains, that surround the luxury resort. Welcome to Canada’s only desert, a place sacred to the Osoyoos Indian Band. Discover for yourself the natural landscapes and delicious food and wine that make Spirit Ridge a true wellness-centred oasis.
Rooms with a view
Wake up to stunning views of Anarchist Mountain or Osoyoos Lake from your condo, suite, or villa.
The relaxing features
Take your pick from two pools, private Osoyoos Lake beachfront, and two 24-hour fitness centres, or head to the spa for a soothing desert stone massage.
Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
Book Your Accommodations
To book your accommodations at Spirit Ridge Resort, please call 1 (250) 495-5445.
Please note that accommodations are not included in the event ticket price and must be booked by participants. We have secured a preferred hotel rate for Club OpenRoad guests at Spirit Ridge Resort. Receive a discounted rate of $265 per night by mentioning OpenRoad while booking your room. While Spirit Ridge is the official hotel for the event, you are also free to book accommodation of your choice elsewhere.
Reserve Your Ticket
- Please note that accommodation at Spirit Ridge is not included in the ticket fee. Preferred hotel rates are available for Club OpenRoad members during this event.
- This is an exclusive offer with limited spots. First-come, first-served. Minimum of 15 guests required.
- Due to insurance requirements, Portfolio by OpenRoad vehicles are not permitted on the track. Members must drive personal vehicles for this event.