Club OpenRoad Area 27 Track Experience
Last summer, Club OpenRoad hosted a group of members for an exhilarating track experience at the Area 27 track in BC interior. This summer, the experience returns with two separate events at BC’s most exclusive private race track. Once again, participants will enjoy gourmet dining, thrilling race track driving, and new connections with fellow car enthusiasts across two days in beautiful Oliver, BC.
The Area 27 Experience this year will have two events for different experience levels:
- One event for drivers who are new to Area 27 and want to enjoy an educational day on the track;
- One event for drivers who have participated in multiple track days at Area 27.
Save the date for June 25-26 and July 23-24, 2020.
The Area 27 Experience is limited to sport-trim performance vehicles and tickets will start at $850. If you’re not sure that your vehicle qualifies, fill in the webform below and we will let you know.
Official invitation and further details to come in the spring. Express your early interest to receive the initial VIP invite to the 2020 event first.
This is NOT a form for purchasing tickets. More info to come in the upcoming weeks.
Not a Club OpenRoad Member? sign up here.
- Please note that accommodation at Spirit Ridge is not included in the ticket fee. Preferred hotel rates are available for Club OpenRoad members during this event.
- This is an exclusive offer with limited spots. First-come, first-served. Minimum of 15 guests required.
- Due to insurance requirements, Portfolio by OpenRoad vehicles are not permitted on the track. Members must drive personal vehicles for this event.