Don’t Let the Winter Grime Hold You Down
Regular service keeps your vehicle running like new. But to keep it in even better condition, and safeguard its value, give your Toyota the extra care it deserves this winter.
Our Toyota Touch detailing specialists offer a choice of three service levels — Deluxe, Premium and Ultimate — each designed to help protect your investment.
What is Toyota Touch Detailing?
With Toyota Touch, you can experience extra care including...
Service Details at OpenRoad Toyota Peace Arch
- Complete meticulous hand washing and drying of vehicle exterior
- Detailed interior cleaning: vacuuming seats, carpets and floor mats; cleaning of glass and instrument panel
- Deodorizing of passenger compartment
- Detailed interior and exterior inspection report
PREMIUM Includes all deluxe items plus:
- Power washing of wheels, inner fender and undercarriage
- Vacuuming of trunk
- Shampooing of floor mats and spot shampooing of stains
- Paint restoration process to help restore factory paint finish lustre (Includes machine polishing and Toyota paint finish sealant)
- Treatment of interior and exterior rubber and vinyl trim
- Lubrication of locks and hinges
ULTIMATE Includes all premium items plus:
- Shampooing and degreasing of engine compartment and lower body
- Two-step paint restoration process to help eliminate minor paint imperfections and to help restore factory paint finish lustre (Includes environmental residue removal)
- Complete interior shampooing of fabric seats, carpet floor mats and door panels
- Application of fabric protectant or leather conditioner on interior fabric or leather surfaces
À la Carte Service
- Hand Wash
- Wash and Toyota Paint Finish Sealant Application
- Machine Polish including wash & residue removal
- Undercarriage Power Wash
- Engine Shampoo
- Interior Shampoo
- Shampooing Carpet Mats
- Fabric Protectant Application
- Leather Conditioner Application